Tui Na Menu
Tui na massage technique of treatment in the Chinese Traditional Medicine, had been documented in YELLOW EMPORER’S CLASSICS OF INTERNAL MEDICINE, (Written 5000 years ago) is based on the concept of Yin Yang, movement of essential amount of Blood and Qi within the Meridians of the Human Body.
Tui Na Therapist, by manual handling of Patient’s Body tissues, through a variety of techniques, regulates and fine tunes the flow of the Qi and Blood within the Meridians to treat a multitude of Muscular, skeletal, respiratory, Digestive, and gynecological ailments. The treatment usually does not involve ingestion of any medications. Chinese Herbs may at times concomitantly be advised to the patient, which in the hands of a qualified Herbalist do not pose the Threat of Side effects.
- Patients with osteoporosis or threatened fractures, for instance, should not receive Tui Na.
- Neither should patients with infectious diseases, skin problems or open wounds.
- Diseases with hemorrhagic tendency such as defective blood coagulation mechanism like hemophilia, or conditions involving visceral hemorrhage such as bleeding from the upper digestive tract or splenic rupture.
- Acute infectious diseases such as viral hepatitis, pulmonary tuberculosis, bacillary dysentery.
- Critical diseases of the heart, brain, liver, kidney and other viscera.
- During menstruation and pregnancy, manipulations producing strong stimulations should not be applied to abdomen and lumbosacral area of women
Tui Na massage can help in the treatment of multiple external and internal conditions like;
- Frozen shoulder
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Back pain
- Muscle pain
- Sports injuries
- Neck stiffness
- Other soft tissue injuries and Circulation disorders
- Respiratory system disorder
- Digestive system disorder
- Reproductive and OB/GYN disorders
- Pediatric ailments
Tui Na Massage Techniques
During Tui Na massage the therapist handles patient with a combination of manipulative methods like;
|Push with fingers||Rolling||Kneading||Rubbing||Scrubbing|
|Pushing||Twisting||Wiping||Shaking Manipulation||Vibrating Manipulation|
|Finger-vibrating manipulation||Palm-vibrating manipulation||Grasping Method||Twisting Method||Patting|
Tui Na Massage a form of Chinese therapeutic massage by stimulating the flow of qi and Blood, relieves muscle tension, activates acupressure points, opens energy meridians, thereby balances the energy system at deeper level to improve the function of internal organs and energizing the body. All these positive effects are remarkably obtained independent of any negative effects or the use of synthetic medications